So I have a little secret I have been keeping from Finlay! I have been putting together a little Halloween Basket for him! This links nicely into Blogtober17 topic of secrets I hope?! I first came across these baskets many years ago from Oh So Amelia. I was so impressed but at the time Finlay was still very little and I didn’t think he would get much out of them back then. Fast forward a few years and Now Finlay is four and half I thought it would be an ideal time to throw one together! With a couple of baby bits thrown in. Plus if you have been visiting my blog over the last few weeks you may have seen I have gone Halloween stir crazy, as I love it, so it was perfect to post up for my Blogoween series!
As suggested by Kerry from Oh so Amelia, I went searching on EBAY for my basket and I managed to get hold of one for about £4. I also bought a little bit of Halloween ribbon and made a bow for the front. I have actually managed to recycle a lot of bits and bobs for this basket that we had lying around. Finlay hasn’t really looked at much of his Halloween stuff for the past year, so I think I can get away with it!
So what’s in My Basket?
- Trick or Treat Tin (ALDI) – Last years design
- Zomling packet
- Flashing Ghost (Poundland)
- Two pack of Halloween Inflatables – Ghost and Bat (Poundland)
- Packet of Skeleton Straws (Poundland)
- Packet of Orange and White Straws
- Chocolate Pumpkins (ALDI)
- Soreen Bars – Toffee Apple
- Sorren Bars – Chocolate and Blood Orange
- Halloween Bib
- Halloween Flash Light (Poundland)
- Winnie The Pooh – Halloween Cat Beanie
- Skeleton Halloween Costume (ALDI)
- Pumpkin Costume (Wish)
- Halloween Beaker with Straw (ASDA)
- My Halloween Activity Pack – which you can download at the bottom of this post!
- Room on the Broom Book
- Ten Spooky Skeletons Book
- Toy Story of Terror DVD
- Halloween Squishies
I hope this has given you some inspiration to make your own Halloween Baskets! Whats in your’s this year?