The much anticipated Aldi Baby and Toddler Event is back for Easter! Everybody knows I am a huge Aldi advocate and have been since I discovered their baby and toddler products a few years back. In fact don’t forget to check out my Aldi Baby swaps post while were on the subject, save yourself some pennies with award winning products! So whether your an expectant mum to be or a vetran pro, believe me there is something for everyone at this event. Do not miss out!!
In atnticipation of the upcoming Aldi baby and toddler event, Aldi has kindly sent me some of the products available during this event to share with you!
Aldi Baby and Toddler Event – The 9 products you don’t want to miss!
1) Kirkton Full Length Body Pillow: Designed with piped edges to help provide extra support whether lying or sitting. It features a luxurious 233 thread count cover and comes with a free pillowcase for additional proretection and convenient washing. The perfect addition for any mumma to be to get a better night sleep or to support you and your baby through feeds.
2) 3 Pack – Lily and Dan Dribble Bibs: Machine washable and tumble dryer safe, these dribble bibs are really soft with a towelling back for extra absorbancy. One size fits all with adjustable velcro fastening. While we have been sent the cute Unicorn design, Aldi usually provide boy, girl and neutral designs – I can’t wait to see what they are!
3) Lily and Dan Children’s Trainers: Designed with children in mind, these colourful trainers are designed with removable insoles and elastic laces to easy help your little one slip them on. Available in pink or blue. I really like theses, although don’t take the sizing as gospel. Were have been sent the 2 – 3 year size, but at just over 2, these are a ittle big for Emmie right now who has just gone into a UK size 5.
4) Kirkton Children’s Easy Grip Cutlery Set: This 3 piece cutlery set features contoured, easy grip handles which make the cutlery easier to hold. We have been given the yellow set which features 3 colourful characters – a cat, a mouse and a rabbit!
5) Food Nest Boxes: 3 very sweet food boxes that store inside each other. Very practical for when you’re out and about. We have been sent the pink design. There is likely to be a blue and a least one other neutral colour like yellow or grey too!
6) Toddler Books: Aldi always have a great selection of baby and toddler books during these events at bargain prices. We have been provided with Usborne’s Baby’s very first Truck Book. A cute little book on wheels, discovering whats inside the postmans parcels. The second book is Igloobooks Row, row, row your boat story and sound book. Both a hit, this bedtime!
7) Lacura 3 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo: In addition to the Mamia range of bath products, Aldi also off a variety of shampoo’s and soaps in the Lacura range. This also includes a number of kid friendly products. We have been supplied with the Lemon and Tea Tree Oil 3 in 1 conditioning shampoo. No tears, No knots formula – with natural Lice repellent! Something I didn’t know Aldi produced, but very happy they do. Although we haven’t been infested yet, I am well aware of the notices that have round our school and nursery!
8) Mamia Nappies and Wipes: I love Aldi nappies and wipes, and definatley my go to brand. Great quality at a great price. Nappies start at just 85p for a newborn pack of 24 nappies! Emmie’s now well into size 5+, but I have decided to give the Size 6 pants a go. While we’re not officially training yet, Emmie is keen to practice using the potty. So the pants will make it much easier! Don’t forget during this event you can also stock up on a jumbo pack of wipes for £.5.69!
9) All the other special buys I can’t wait to see!
The Aldi Baby and Toddler Event is available online from tomorrow (Sunday 21st April) and instore from Thursday 25th April and don’t forget to check out my Aldi baby swaps – The Aldi products every mum needs to know about!
*Disclaimer: [AD] I was provided a Hamper from Aldi to review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.