Today is Day 6 of Blogtober and the topic is Flowers. I have decided to combine this with today’s Blogoween post. So I will be bringing you 7 must have Halloween and Autumnal Bouquets. As beautiful as they are, they are not quite Halloween enough for my liking. So for those like me who might want to add a bit more spooky fun to their flowers, I also bring you some must have Halloween Bouquet Accessories!
1. Bunches.co.uk: Autumn Freesias and Roses Bouquet, £24.99
2. OK Boutique: Premium Black ‘Baccara’ Long Stem Roses, from £45.00
3. Bloom and Wild: The Marguerite, £40.00
4. Clare Florist: Fresh Tiger Lilies, £34.99
5. EFlorist: Ginger Fizz, from £39.95
6. Interflora: Glorius Shades Hand Tied, From £35.00
7. Interflora: Charmin Pumpkin Ceramic, £38.00
8. M&S: Autumn Bouquet of the Season Classic, £30.00
9. Flying Flowers: Amber Allure, £25.99
If you do a quick search on the internet, there are some amazing Halloween themed Florist sprays and picks, but unfortunately, these are mostly American. Us Brits clearly haven spread our spooky festivities to our flowers yet! I have however found a few items that can turn your beautiful Autumnal bouquet into a spectacular Ghoulish display!
- Hobbycraft: Glitter Foam Pumpkins x6, £2.00
2. Discount Floral Sundries: Halloween Pick Witch, £7.50
3. EBAY: Heavy Glittered 3 Head Rose Spray – Black, £2.99
4. Wilko: Pom Pom Black Single Stem, £1.00
5. Hobbycraft: Ostrich Feather Black – Large, £2.00
6. Decoflora: Artificial Acanthus Leaf Orange Glitter, 99p
7. Decoflora: Christmas Sparkle Pom Pom Spray Black, £1.85
8. Decoflora: Glitter Banana Leaves Black, 99p
9. Easy Florist Supplies: Black Feather Butterflies, £4.92
10. Amazon: Purple Ting Ting Grasses x6, £9.99
11. Discount Floral Supplies: Halloween Pick Sisal Pumpkin, £13.50
What would you add to your autumnal bouquet to turn it into a Halloween centerpiece?